TENET (2020) Review






  A secret agent is sent on a mission that will prevent a possible World War III. After being given word of an extraordinary special uranium is found to be able to reverse time, "Protagonist" must travel backward in time to stop the people who have this new weapon and alter events that will end the world.

Christopher Nolan directs another thrilling movie with amazing music, action and crazy/special affects. This movie was amazing to watch as it gave me the same viewing experience I got from "inception"(2010) with off the walls "stunning" visual affects and very cohesive music written by Ludwig Goransson, I loved the amount of action and stunts done, I especially loved they casted John David Washington we was very good at his role.

Thing I loved about this movie was that it involved a lot of science and twists just like Inception. It was filled was stunning affects and I loved the music as it fit in with the action, this movie was hard to understand as it’s all full of twists and about reversing time, I thought a few times that this was a somewhat different universe story from inception as the fact it was filled with crazy storytelling and was about using perception. 

I’ve seen movies with John David Washington but he was so amazing at playing the John Wick type protagonist this is my favorite film made by Christopher Nolan, I find it funny that they actually called his character the protagonist. 

I especially loved how this felt like the hero had a real challenge as his journey involved a lot of challenges my family couldn’t watch the whole movie as it was confusing and too low in sound but I watched every second oh this movie and I honestly believe Christopher Nolan deserves ten million stars and awards to this astonishing film.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Batman (2022)

Secrets of Dumbledore? Fantastic Beasts 3 trailer officially released!!!