The Call of The Wild (2020) Review

 


The Call of The Wild 


Cast: Harrison Ford, Omar Sy, Dan Stevens, Bradley Whitford.

Director: Chris Sanders.


The call of the Wild is based on Jack London’s 1903 novel. The Call of The Wild tells a story of Buck a Dog who’s taken from his home and learns what’s it’s like living outside civilization and learns to be a Sled dog with an adventure that would help him eventually find out where he really belongs.

Now I never read The Call of The Wild yet I have to say this movie was the absolute best and cutest movie I’ve seen. I love that it’s about finding destiny and where you belong to me at least, Harrison Fords casting was a brilliant choice to this movie as he is the narrator and character who helps Buck and builds a relationship with Buck I think he was good with telling the story in narration.

Now though this movie was a good movie thing that should’ve been done better since new technology is out there I thought our protagonist showed way too much CGI, 

One thing I found funny in this movie was cause this was based on a book I found a lot of Easter eggs that I hope you’ll spot as there sort of obvious and come from other books.

But I loved the meanings and journeys that took place here as they show that what buck needed to learn and be would ultimately help him get to know where he belonged.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Batman (2022)

TENET (2020) Review

Secrets of Dumbledore? Fantastic Beasts 3 trailer officially released!!!