Good Time (2017) Reeves Batman Inspiration!

 

  Good Time (2017) Reeves Batman casting inspiration!

  This is NOT A REVIEW! This is only my opinion and discussion to recent news of Reeves observation to Pattinson's performance.
  
  This movie was quite a weird, confusing but 7/10 less of a good film in my opinion. Story was really confusing but was simple to it's plot. To my opinion this movie wasn't worth 
98% rotten tomatoes! This film was poorly orchestrated. 

  The story of this film was interesting but really confusing. I give low opinion to this film to my low understanding!
  
  I liked this film's casting particularly Robert Pattinson's, I watched this with my parent's as I was talking to my father about an EMPIRE article on The Batman! Mentioning how Director Matt Reeves was astonished to actor Robert Pattinson's performance in this film, which left Reeve's giving Pattinson the role to his upcoming film "The Batman".

  Reeves says to Empire Magazine in a piece I thought the role of that street criminal was a great ingredient for the Bruce Wayne I had envisioned. Even in Good Time he had that I don’t know what about Kurt Cobain: in some ways he looked like a rock star, but at the same time he looked like a guy ready for jail.

  


  I definitely see why Reeve's had the inspiration to pick Robert as Batman, by viewing this film he showed his rough side and such talent playing a man who f*cked up his life. 

  As I stated before this isn't a review as I'm left with only one real opinion to this film and only to discuss Robert's performance! This is only a short rant.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Batman (2022)

TENET (2020) Review

Secrets of Dumbledore? Fantastic Beasts 3 trailer officially released!!!