Spider-Man No Way Home (2021)



              Spider-Man No Way Home (2021)

  Spider-Man swings into screen with another cinematic success! This film had me in my chair I kept myself from getting off my chair getting a drink or going to the restroom. It was a truly amazing Spider-Man film (get it? amazing Spider-man) anyways, I was really enjoying childhood cast and characters from the past coming back it left me in gasp that I had to restrain myself from screaming "F*CK YEAH!".

  I enjoyed how well they continued from event's of the last movie, it really made sense in continuing the universe of this Spider-Man. Nothing felt out of place and it didn't jump past anything of Jonah Jameson's live Identity reveal of Peter Parker in last film's sequence, as it felt like it was a part two to connected sequence of scenes.

  I truly enjoyed the loved previous cast of all the past films coming back but mostly Willem Defoe and Andrew Garfield. They all kept their performance techniques.


  I truly loved that the MCU gave a second chance to Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man. Reason I'm mentioning and talking about this Spider-Man is due to my poor opinions of Toby Maguire, anyways I just truly love how Andrew made his Peter Parker really relate in my opinion to people (mainly teenage guys), Tom Holland's Spider-Man is given everything, he also seem's to forget the loss of his uncle. Garfield's was darker and really makes Spider-Man have motivation.




  Willem Defoe was truly a surprise. The guy hadn't lost his voice, personality and his level of performance when he played Norman Osborn/Green Goblin nineteen years ago in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man (2002), it's truly remarkable that after not playing a character for nineteen years he played this character the same exact way I remembered when I was little! It also felt like an icon making a return and being reborn.

  I think the director pulled off such a great film to people's excitement. This film was truly great and a all time fun, I loved the story as it's not what I expected for a crossover!

  I loved this film meant a beginning for true superheroes meaning, motivation and becoming of "I fight alone" type hero.

  It's sad to hear this is probably last of Holland's Spider-Man. But I really loved how emotionally ending it was, at the same time I can understand the young actors reason's leaving.

  I give this film a 100% rotten tomatoes and 10/10. 

  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Batman (2022)

TENET (2020) Review

Secrets of Dumbledore? Fantastic Beasts 3 trailer officially released!!!