Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

   Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)


  I don't know what to say about this film, I was mixed in reaction during and after watching!

  So first off I really enjoyed the comedy this film included. It was filled with generic comedy and classic Thor comedy, as everyone knows since the first Thor movie and all the Avengers films Thor was known as a cocky and comedic hero.

  However this film showed what I feared if mixing too much comedy to a superhero film would do to such specific heroes! I get the whole making a superhero too brooding and serious would make such a film get bad perception and seem boring, but the generic comedy at the prologue was hilarious but it had me face palming to the fact that it played throughout the entire movie. 

  Watching the introductory Thor films specifically "Thor" (2011) and others before "Thor: Ragnarok" to me felt like intro, middle and continuity but this film felt less "bring the hero to screen."

  I can say that this film's theme felt very relatable! This film's name says it all cause in this story it doesn't just focus the whole beat the villain but it's more about love and processing grief, being madly in love with someone and wanting to be loved.

  In the end of watching this film I felt mixed as I said before and reason is cause the comedy was entertaining but way to much comedy that made it feel less of a superhero movie specifically a marvel.

  As far as casting legendary actor Christian Bale to play the villain... FIRE! I absolutely enjoyed his performance and in my opinion I felt his performance felt like watching Ledger's Joker and Captain Salazar from "POTC: Dead men tell no tales". He has a seriously creepy and eerie approach towards his enemies and victims grabbing them and tormenting them which is like Joker in TDK and he's physically ghost like and eager to destroy, but also chaotic which mixes Salazar and Joker.

  As far as film score I didn't see anything really as good as Ragnarok! When I watch a movie I like to listen to music especially since for me I look for the relation to the scene and music but also hearing a track that hypes me seeing the Hero and the villain and I just don't know, sometimes nowadays I have to know and/or familiarize myself to the artist.

  I really enjoyed this movie it was very hilarious and full of Awe.

🌟🌟🌟🌟  4.5

 8/10 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Batman (2022)

TENET (2020) Review

Secrets of Dumbledore? Fantastic Beasts 3 trailer officially released!!!